Self Improvement: Live Your Best Life
Live your best life. Every year. Every month. Every week. Every day. Every second.
The trials and tribulations of life can be disheartened, but it should never dim your light indefinitely.
Every day we are growing and glowing, some days are better than others but we should be thankful for the opportunity to enjoy each day instead of looking at it as a burden.
Here are steps toward self improvement that I have been working on, and wanted to share:
- Instead of complaining that you have to get up for work or school, be happy that you are able to see the light of the day.
- You are what you do not what you say
- No means no. Don't feel bad for saying no when you mean it.
- Give life to the dreams that visit you at night. Plan AND execute
- Instead of bottling them up share your emotions like a Coke. Quit holding in your emotions and thoughts and feelings. You develop feelings and thoughts by speaking about them and no one will know how you feel unless you speak up.
- Understand that the past cannot be changed and harping on it will distract you from enjoying the present and focusing on the future.
- We are our biggest critic, but don't forget to be your biggest fan as well.